The center of our being.

26 de jan de 2012

Heart is the core to who we are. It is the source of all our creativity, our courage our convictions. It is the fountainheads of our faith, our hope, and of course our love.
This “wellspring of life” it’s what we seek our entire lives and the reason we still alive. There were times in my life where I thought that be in love was painful, hurtful and most of all, dangerous. That we could never trust our beings into something called “love”.And I, myself have been writing about love basically since I learned the A,B,C and I confess that there were one time where I believed that I could never write about love anymore


Thankfully I was wrong. Truly, love is the very essence of our existence, the center of our being
Love is not logical, sometimes not safe. Love is what keeps us going, it’s what makes us laugh about silly things, love is unconditional, it's compromise, love it’s what makes us deal with any obstacles, and love is what makes us fragile, sensitive, emotional beings.


Now, I realized that I can be a strong woman for life but not for love. As an independent woman the feeling of “I can’t do this on my own” always gave me the impression of weaknesses but not anymore. When I say now “I need you”, I know I’ve being more stronger than I’ve ever been.  Strong enough to open the doors of my heart, and after a long time, allowing someone to see what it’s like on the inside. It takes guts to do that. It takes faith.


Love is something that we need to still believe, even when we can't see it. 


Share/Bookmark

1 comentários:

Alexander disse... Responder
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.

Postar um comentário